Rules and Regulations
Greetings, Thank you for visiting our website and shortlisting us for your forthcoming stay in Kumbhalgarh
In our endeavour to give a memorable holiday to our guests , We would like you to please read this to have better understanding on what to expect when you book your stay at Bodhi- A Boutique Hotel, Kumbhalgarh and to avoid any disappointments. For your kind information, Bodhi- A Boutique Hotel, Kumbhalgarh is a luxury boutique hotel, where we have tried to give our guests a memorable holiday in the lap of nature.
Bodhi- A Boutique Hotel, Kumbhalgarh is ideal for travellers who are seeking isolation, serenity and want to explore the beautiful countryside, at the same time have and easy access to the modern lifestyle in just blink of your eyes when stepping into the hotel. Here, guests can witness beautiful panoramic sunrise & sunset, ancient Aravalli ranges, serene tranquil lake, soothing sounds of birds and the passing winds with their family and loved ones.
As mentioned above, our hotel is concept based and all our guests comes to us for a getaway from the city hustle & bustle and want to enjoy the peace and tranquility around and that’s the reason we have some policy of do’s and dont’s. We want you to please understand our principal so that your stay with us is a memorable experience and without any disappointments.Approach to Hotel
- Guest should come prepared to experience beautiful country side and rural life around.
- The hotel is situated around 2 hrs journey from Udaipur, in Kumbhalgarh. You can take direction help by calling our hotel No.s # +91 83063 22232, +91 96720 30007 or through google Maps by searching Bodhi- A Boutique Hotel, Kumbhalgarh.
- In case you are not traveling with your own vehicle, please note that cab services are available and a car can be hired with a notice period of minimum 2 hrs, auto rickshaws are not available nearby, cab charges starts from 2000 rs. Minimum for one way transfer drop or pickup. These rates are governed by local taxi union and not by our hotel.
- We will require all members photo ID card upon Check-in and passport from foreign national.
- Our check in time is 1400 Hrs and check out is 12:00 Noon, if you wish to retain your room beyond this time please contact our front desk. Extension will be given depending on the availability.
- One child up to 5 years of age can share parents room without any additional charge. However, a second child will be charged whether an extra bed is taken or not.
- In our endeavour to promote eco tourism and save paper, We don’t provide newspaper in guest rooms.
- Outside purchased liquor/food is not allowed in any public areas.
- Guests in swimming pool should be with proper swimming costume, hotel has right to stop guest to enter pool without he/she wearing proper swimming costumes.
- Chewing and spitting gutka/tobacco is strictly prohibited in the hotel.
- Hukkah, Gambling, contraband, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, drugs and pungent food are strictly prohibited on hotel premises.
Kindly be informed that our team is committed to ensure that all the guests go with a memorable experience from Bodhi- A Boutique Hotel, Kumbhalgarh.